Teddy Engel Games
Based in London, United Kingdom
15 June, 2014
Featuring an unique art style, compelling music and a fast and intense gameplay, Run Ninja Run is the thrilling new endless runner available on all smartphones. You are a renegade ninja escaping from one of your contract missions. Jump between platforms, avoid the arrows, gather all gems and run towards freedom !
Run Ninja Run is the second endless runner from Teddy Engel Games. It is vastly inspired by the success of Run Yeti, and takes a different twist on endless runners, adding many exciting new features such as unlockable ninja suits, gems to gather, projectiles and the thrilling gem combo system !
- Unlimited platforms, arrows and gems.
- Fast gameplay: Do a speedy run in less than one minute.
- Unlockables: 6 unique ninja suits with special powers.
- 3 kind of gems: Discover the legendary orange gem.
- Gem Combos: Gather many gems in a row to increase the value of all gems collected !
- Gamecenter: Play with your friends and challenge them in 2 different leaderboards.
- Be social: Share your progress on Twitter
- Achievements: 43 unique achievements to unlock. Become a rocketeer, tycoon or model ninja !
- Uplifting music
- Cartoonish art style and animations
- Universal: Plays on most devices
- Possibly the most thrilling endless runner ever!
There are currently no trailers available for Run Ninja, Run. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Teddy Engel Games
Teddy Engel Games is an independent game development studio founded in 2014 by Teddy Engel. Located in London, Teddy Engel Games is committed to making innovative and entertaining software that can be enjoyed by children and adults alike.
More information on Teddy Engel Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Run Ninja, Run Credits
Game Developer, Game Designer
Jean-Christophe Le Saux